Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

WOYWW 426


It's Wednesday, so it's time for WOYWW 426 - please click on the link to find out what it's all about (is there anyone in the crafting world who doesn't know what it is?!?!) and join in the fun.

Thank you for all the visits and comments left last week. Some of you said that all my boxes are so well organised ... well they are in one sense ... but some of the boxes need their contents to be sorted better and then labelled. I've done a bit more sorting this week, but not much ... can't see much difference. Time is limited this week with more hospital appointments for John - yesterday up at Guy's hospital and didn't get back till nearly 6 and tomorrow we've got to be ready for transport at 7 in the morning ... which means we need to be up at 5 as everything takes John ages! I'm always late to bed, so I'm wondering whether it's going to be worth getting settled and then up again - lol!

Anyway, enough of all that. I'm here on this post to show what's on my workspace today - so these are the pictures to the left and right of where I sit. Not a lot to the left, except boxes that need to be put away and a card ready for this challenge - Pennys challenge 340 - which has just gone live:


On the right, a bit of a silly pile - some more boxes that need to be put away, other bits and pieces including a Bugaboo stamps image topper I've printed (it might get used soon), some spectrum noir pens that need to go back in their right places. My heat gun is lurking somewhere under something (lol) - all you can see is the wire:



Now I'm off to link this for WOYWW 426 and then have a look at what others have been up to later today.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, hope all goes well at the hospital. Love the card front I can see. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz XxX#16

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well at the hospital for John and that you aren't waiting too long. Fun card. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel. Trusting all goes well with the hospital appointment - Oh, how I understand the feeling that sometimes it simply isn't worth going to bed in order to get up again!! It used to take me up to three hours some days to get John up and ready to face his public!! Then a reversal when it's bedtime - then a few minutes to myself before I fell into bed. Bless you - it ain't easy! But it is SO worth it!!!
    Take care, dear girl. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, that's a sweet card for your challenge! Hope the hospital visits fair well. Sometimes I feel like I don't ever sleep. I know I do, but it just feels like it and with your situation, I'd probably feel the same! Well blessings to you on it all! Happy Wednesday, Felicia, #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great WOYWW Have a great week! xx Jan (31)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope the hospital visit goes ok. I am looking forward to the workshop, even with the sewing! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you must get some rest - even if you just relax in bed. Hope all goes well for John. My favourite Consultant did his training at Guys - many many moons ago. I had a mad crush on him when I was 16 and our paths crossed when I was much older. We certainly had a giggle about my crush.
    Lovely card btw.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Hazel. Hope the hospital visit goes well, your desk will still be there ready and waiting when you are ready to return to it. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the appointments go well...
    I'm a bit late visiting, but thank you for dropping by my desk yesterday :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire, no. 7
    PS I have the same scissors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the silly pile - I could have a silly Billy pile to go with my name - LOL Thanks for the visit BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hospital is no place for poorly people eh? The time it takes to get there, the appointment to take place and then get back...no wonder you're tired Hazel. You look after yourself.
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, Hope you and your hubby get on ok at the hospital. I had to use hospital transport a lot when I was young, as mum didn't drive and dad was at work. Makes it a very long day.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    sue #10

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated